- JCB's single-boom design with side-entry for industry-leading safety
- Efficient 62 hp (46 kW) JCB by Kohler KDI T4F engine requiring no DPF and no DEF
- 60 percent better visibility, up to 46 percent larger cab than the competition
- Vertical lift configuration
- Clear and intuitive loader controls and cab layout
- Durable construction for reduced downtime, with tilting cab for easy servicing
- There’s not a more productive skid steer loader than the JCB 190. The figures speak for themselves. It has a 16% lower cost of ownership than its top competitor, a better SAE service rating, an annual fuel savings of over 647 gal (2450 liters)* and a heavy-duty crowd ram that’s nearly 3 times the size of its closest competitor.
- There’s a standard mechanical quickhitch and auxiliary couplers on the PowerBoom too. In short, it’s as productive as a skid steer loader gets.
* – based on 50 weeks per year and 35 hours per week.
- Keeping your operators fresh, focused and productive is paramount, which is why we’ve designed the 190 skid steer with a 46% larger cab than its nearest competitive machine. Our standard seat has mechanical suspension and there’s also a 12V charger, easily readable control panels and an electronic hand throttle.
- Electric controls make handling smooth and intuitive; all-in-all, we like to think that JCB 190 skid steer loader is a comfortable favorite among operators.
- We’ve designed the JCB 190 skid steer loader to be easily services, ensuring minimum downtime. Firstly, we mount our engines longitudinally for easy access to the drive belt and associated components. There are also 30% fewer grease points than conventional vertical lift twin arm skid steer loaders.
- We’ve installed front and rear chassis clean out plates, with a fluid drain point in the rear one, as well as durable O-ring face seals on all hydraulic fittings. There’s excellent service access through the rear service door and a gas strut-assisted tilting cooling pack.
- The JCB 190 small platform skid loader is on average 21% more serviceable than competitive models, based on SAE Service Audit Scores.