Add a Great Plains Precision Seedbed Conditioner to your present finishing tool to prepare the perfect seedbed by firming the soil, reducing air pockets, incorporating chemicals, breaking up surface clods, knocking soil off root crowns, and preventing wind and water erosion in one pass.
Create an unmatched seedbed that places the finer particles of soil in the planting zone, allowing perfect seed-to-soil contact to boost the emergence of your crop. All reel sections overlap for superior finish and no streaking. Wings flex up and down 15°, allowing the conditioner to follow the contour of the ground, providing flexibility like no other.
• Optional hydraulic weight transfer assures even weight on all sections in rolling terrain.
• One hydraulic circuit controls lifting, folding, and weight transfer for ease of operation.
• Hitch length adjusts to match the host machine for optimal turning radius.
• Triple lip sealed bearing with 1-1/2"-round gang shafts on every section.
• Heavy-duty design offers up to 150 pounds of weight per foot for increased clod and root ball breakage.
Provide maintenance-free pivot points.
SINGLE HYDRAULIC CIRCUIT
This feature allows a simple and quick way to attach to the host machine.
HYDRAULIC WEIGHT TRANSFER
Transfer valve adjusts weight from center to wings, providing even, constant down pressure to the full width.
16" DIAMETER REELS WITH 1" RODS
For higher strength and resistance to damage from stones.
Exclusive Maintenance-Free Bearings
Great Plains uses the exclusive PEER® TILLXTREME® Maintenance-Free Pillow-Block Bearings in its gangs, as well as smaller TILLXTREME Maintenance-Free Bearings in its rolling attachments.